Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Google Scholar Quick Search
Set your Google Scholar preferences to show when UAB Libraries has the full text of articles. Use Interlibrary Loan to request articles we don't have.
Add Full Text Links to Google Scholar Results List
In Google Scholar, once you've set your preferences to show UAB Libraries holdings, you can click on the link for Find it @ UAB.
Tips for Searching Google Scholar
- Use quotes for author, title, or exact phrase
- Use + to include a stop word (a, the, for), words that would otherwise be ignored
- Use – to exclude results including the term: Halo –Xbox
- Use OR to include either of your search terms: Incidence OR prevalence
- Use Advanced Scholar Search to find specific citations