Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
The Spanish-speaking countries (including the US) are:
- Costa Rica
- El Salvador
- España (Spain)
- Estados Unidos (United States)
- Guinea Ecuatorial (Equatorial Guinea)
- La República Dominicana (Dominican Republic)
- Puerto Rico
You will be creating a project bases on a country. The elements you will include are:
- Name, location, capital of the country
- Neighboring countries
- Other principal cities
- Population, including indigenous communities
- Relevant, important, or famous places
- Prominent/Famous people
This guide will show you how to find that information. Start with the Country/Culture Overviews.
This worksheet lists all the elements you need to find. Don't forget to record where you got the information!