Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
- Contemporary Hispanic Societies
- Citing APA
UAB Libraries OneSearch allows you to search our catalog and databases.
For information about Hispanics/LatinX in Alabama, refer to the guide Hispanics/LatinX in Alabama.
You can start your search in a general database to get keywords.
In this course, you are required to write 4 academic essays, one for each of the following topics:
- Immigration to and from Latin America & Spain and its Societal Consequences
- Free Trade Agreements in the Spanish-Speaking World and their Sociocultural Consequences
- The Economic Crisis of the 21st Century and its Effects in the Spanish-Speaking World's Raising and Falling Economies
- Contemporary Hispanic Societies: Family, Youth, Education, and Identity
In addition, you will have a final project.
This guide will provide you with information to locate sources for all the assignments. If you don't find what you need, contact me.