If you signed up for My NCBI using the eRA Commons link, your My bibliography is already linked. If not, It is easy to link your current My NCBI account to your eRA Commons account! This is a one-time procedure.
1. In PubMed, log into My NCBI, then click on your user name to open "Accounts Settings"
2. On the accounts settings page, click on the Change icon next to " Linked Account"
3. Enter NIH into the search box (or scroll down to find it) and click on the link.
4. You will see that your account has been successfully linked! You can remove the link at any time by clicking on the red x.
5. Now, when you open your My Bibliography page, you will see the eRA icon and the Awards view choice.
The Awards View now available in My Bibliography makes it easier for you to manage publication compliance with the National Institutes of Health (NIH) Public Access Policy. The 3 minute video below shows exactly how to do so.
To get started, create a My NCBI Account or link an existing account to your eRA account. Then choose the Awards view display.
On the resulting page, each citation will be identified with a color that indicates compliance.
For each publication, you will be able to:
You can designate one or more delegates to manage your bibliography using the "Edit settings" link on the My Bibliography pages.