Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
LHL Resources- Electronic
An interactive human anatomy atlas that includes head and neck images.
Acland's Video Atlas of Human Anatomy This link opens in a new window
Contains narrated videos of real cadaver specimens. Video Atlas was originally intended to be used by individual medical and dental students. Because of its realism, simple language, and three-dimensional quality, the Video Atlas has become popular with students and teachers in many other fields and also with people not on a professional learning path who are looking for information about human anatomy.
Dynamic human anatomy
Available only on computers in the library.
Gray’s Anatomy of the Human Body
The online version of the famous Gray’s Anatomy of the Human Body (20th edition), with complete text and illustrations.
- VisualDX through LHL
- PEIR: Pathology Education Instructional Resource through LHL
- Digital Atlas of Ophthalmology from the New York Eye & Ear Infirmary. You can search by anatomy, primary area, or topic.
- EyeAtlas Online. Images of the anterior chamber, cornea, eyelid, lens, orbit, sclera, and uvea.
- Handbook of Ocular Disease Management from the Review of Optometry Online. Information and images on more than 50 common ocular diseases.
- Photos, Images, & Videos from the National Eye Institute. Search by condition, diagnostics/treatments, and more.
- Eye Resources on the Internet
- Hot Topics in Optometry Complimentary access to the best recent papers in the top optometry international journals. The website is a joint initiative of the editors of Clinical and Experimental Optometry, Ophthalmic and Physiological Optics and Optometry and Vision Science.