Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Room Reservations at the Sterne Library
Reservations for the Sterne Library's Room 174 may be requested by completing the online reservation forms on this page. Once you've submitted the reservation request form, you will be contacted within one (1) business day to confirm your reservation. If the room requested is not available, we will work with you to find an alternate date. Reservations must be requested using the reservation form and may not be made by telephone or email.
Because library-related instruction peaks at the beginning of each semester, use of SL 174 is reserved for library use and library-sponsored instruction only between 8 am and 6 pm during the months of September–November and January–March.
Specific questions about reservations for room 174 or about the room reservation policy should be directed to Delores Carlito at firstname.lastname@example.org or 205-934-6364.
Sterne Library Classroom 174
Sterne Library Room 174 is a multipurpose classroom for lectures, presentations, workshops, and discussions.
Seating Capacity: 40, with tables
- Smart board technology with touch panel controls and a ceiling mounted projection system;
- Networked computer with Windows XP and Microsoft Office suite;
- DVD/CD drive and internet access, sound system, webcam (available upon request), overhead transparency camera, and multiple white boards;
- Laptop friendly (you will need to bring your own laptops). A BlazerID and password are needed to use the wifi;
- Lectern with laptop connection; and
- Wimba and Clicker response system ready.
Additional chairs are available for side seating in the classroom. Room use policies are available here.
Reserve this Room Online