Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
How to create an account
- Why do I need a separate account for ICPSR?
- ICPSR requires that you have an account to download or upload data to the site
- Can I sign in with one of my other social media accounts?
- Yes, ICPSR allows you to sign in with Google, LinkedIn or Facebook accounts
- What is MyData?
- MyData is an alternative to logging in through social media outlets. It is private, secure and free
- Do I need to pay to set up my account?
- No, anyone can set up an account. If you're a current UAB faculty, staff or student with a valid BlazerID and password you will never be asked to pay for anything you download from ICPSR
- Can I access ICPSR and my account from off campus?
- Yes, but you will need to log in and create your account ON campus the first time. After that, you'll need to log in, or "authenticate" your account, every 6 months afterwards to maintain off campus access.
For help, contact
Subjects: African American Studies
, Communication Studies
, Honors College
, Justice Sciences
, Political Studies
, Public Administration
, Social Work
, Women's Studies