Skip to Main Content
1) From a list of Cochrane Library search results, check the boxes next to results you wish to export to EndNote and click Export Selected at the top.
2) For Export Type, select PC or Mac. For File Type, select either Citation Only or Citation and Abstracts. The, click Export Citation.
3) You'll be prompted to open or save the citation-export.txt file. Save this file to your computer and note where you've saved it. By default, these files typically save to your Downloads folder.
4) If you haven't already, open the EndNote program. Go to File > Import > File.
5) In the Import File dialog box, make the following selections: