Skip to Main Content
The following information should direct you on how to use Exam Master to prepare for the NBDE. Links to the Exam Master web page are included.
Exam Master is an online examination review and preparation tool available through the library. With this product you can take practice exams and review your results, and also create custom exams and review sessions based on your academic strengths and weaknesses.
Below are the steps you will need to take to create your own Exam Master account in order to use Exam Master's NBDE preparatory resources. For additional assistance with NBDE, ask a librarian.
1) Go to http://uab.myexammaster.com/
(Blazer ID and password are needed if you are off campus)
2) Click on the First Time Registration link
3) Fill out the personal information fields and then click the Submit Registration button (you will be emailed a temporary password and instructions for creating your own password)
4) From the email sent to you by Exam Master, login using the temporary password and your e-mail
5) To get started preparing for the NBDE, click the New Exam button
6) Click the Accept button to accept the terms
7) Select a tool from the buttons on the right to begin creating an exam (for information on each tool click on the corresponding About link)
Lister Hill Library