Moving citations from the PubMed database into your EndNote Online library involves 3 steps: 1) finding the citations you want in PubMed, 2) saving those citations to your computer as a file, 3) importing that file of citations into your EndNote Online account.
This process is explained in greater detail below.
1) In PubMed, check the boxes next to the citations you want to store in EndNote Online
2) In the Send to drop-down menu select Citation manager; click Create File
3) Save the file (citations.nbib) to your computer. Make sure you know where the file is being saved because you will need to navigate to that location in the next couple of steps.
4) Open your EndNote Online account and select the Collect tab and then Import References from the sub-menu
5) On the Import References page: