Plan to use PubMed often? Consider creating a My NCBI account. My NCBI is a powerful tool for use in PubMed and other Entrez databases. After creating your account and signing in, you can:
Use the My Bibliography feature to:
- Save searches and/or collections of citations and manage them online
- Search by subject, author, or journal
- Can use PubMed limits and MeSH subheadings for a very focused search
- Can search a broad topic and limit to key journals
- Schedule automatic email alerts to your saved searches.
- Select display formats and features like highlighting search terms in result lists
- Choose filters to group and manage your results
More information? Check our our My NCBI Research Guide.