Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Follow the steps below to customize EndNote to find full text available through the UAB Libraries:
- Go to the edit menu [Windows] or EndNote menu [Mac] and select preferences (#1).
- On the left side of the EndNote preferences box, click on find full text (#2).
- Make sure all four of the boxes are checked (#3).
- In the OpenURL Path field insert (#4):
This setting allows access to full text available through the UAB Libraries for all users.
- In the Authenticate with (URL) field insert (#4):
This setting allows access to full text available through the UAB Libraries for off-campus users.
- Click on the OK button (#5).
Find Full Text
Follow the steps below to find full text for references in the EndNote library:
- Select the references to search for full text (#1).
- Click on the find full text button in the toolbar (#2).
- If an authenticate with URL was added to the preferences, enter BlazerID and password and click on the login button.
Click on the continue button below the database menu.
- Check the status of the full text search in the groups pane (#3).
- Find the results in the find full text groups (#4). If a match was found then a PDF file is attached to the reference.