1) Go to Google Scholar (http://scholar.google.com/) and click on the Scholar Preferences link
2) In the Bibliography Manager field at the bottom, select the second radio button and in the drop down menu select EndNote. Then click the Save Preferences button in the lower right corner of the page
3) Run a search and then click on the Import into EndNote link below a citation
4) Save the file. Be sure you know where this file is being saved on your computer so you can find it in the next couple of steps.
5) Go to EndNote Online and click on the Collect tab and then the Import References link
6) Next to File, click the Browse button and navigate to the file you just saved. Select EndNote Import from the Filter drop-down menu. In the To field select the EndNote Online group you want the citation to be placed into; click the Import button