There may be times when you just want to create a bibliography without in-text citations (e.g., a reading list, key articles on a topic, list of articles written by a particular author). To do this, follow these steps:
1) Go to your EndNote library
2) Highlight the references you wish to include in your bibliography.
3) From the References menu at the top, select Show Selected References. If you want your entire EndNote library included in the bibliography, you can skip this step.
4) Sort your references in the order in which you want them to appear in the bibliography. You can easily sort by Author, Year, Title, etc. by clicking on the appropriate column header.
If you need to sort the references by some other field, go to Tools > Sort Library. You'll then see a screen like this with the full range of available sort options.
5) From the style drop-down menu in the top left, choose the output style you want to use for your bibliography
6) Go to the Edit menu and choose Select All
7) Go to the Edit menu again and choose Copy Formatted
8) Open a Word document and paste (or Ctrl + V) the references into a Word document