Instructions for importing ClinicalTrials.gov information in EndNote X8 on Windows
1. Download and save the ClinicalTrials.gov import filter. The filter is available from the EndNote website: http://endnote.com/downloads/filter/clinicaltrials
2. In ClinicalTrials.gov, choose Download from the Upper Right corner of the results list
3. Fill in the Download Selected Fields Radio Button
4. In the Drop Down next to Select Fields choose either All Available Fields or Displayed Fields
5. Choose Plain Text as the file format
6. In EndNote go to the file menu and choose File -> Import -> File. This will open the import wizard.
7. Click the Choose button and browse to the text file
8. Select the Plain Text file
9. Choose the Clinical Trials filter from the Import Option drop down list
10. Click the Import Button
11. Check the Recently added set in EndNote to be sure all records were added.